EMPLOYMENT WITH CRAIG & hEIDT
Craig & Heidt, Inc. is continually seeking qualifed people to add to our team. We provide rewarding and challenging careers to those commited to quality work and career advancement. Craig & Heidt is an equal opportunity employer. If you are intersted in employment, we have openings for laborers, equipment operators and mechanics. If you are interested in becoming part of the Craig & Heidt family, fill out the form and someone will contact you.
JOB REQUIREMENT OVERVIEW
Work at Craig & Heidt is primarily done in refineries. All work is done outdoors so applicants must be able to endure all types of weather. Standard work hours are 7:00 am to 5:00 pm. Work hours can also depend on weather conditions. This means that work hours could vary. You may have to work late hours, Saturday/Sunday due to work load and if there are chances of rain the next day.
GENERIC JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- There is no formal education requirement for most of our positions, but we prefer that candidates for our positions possess a high school diploma or a GED at the very least.
- Most of the training for our positions is done on the job.
- At least 6 months experience is preferred for Laborer positions and 1 to 2 years for Equipment Operators.
- All candidates must be able to read and write English well enough to pass safety tests in written English.
- Must be able to pass a Drug test & a graded background check, 02 or better.
- Must have a TWIC Card and must have or be able to pass a Basic Plus test.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with ADA disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to stand and talk or hear. The employee is required to walk; sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.